Seasonal Cash Controller
Madame Tussauds, has been providing entertainment, magic and wonder for visitors for over 200 years.
Manage the day-to-day operation of all of the money operations within the attraction with an emphasis on daily deposit logs, auditing cash drawers, bank verification, etc.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Create and process daily manifests and audits
- Accurately par and maintain banks for all cash handling positions within the attraction.
- Notify finance/operations management team of any cash, check or credit card discrepancies. Investigate cash discrepancies
- Prepare daily distribution
- Audit cash drawers upon return
- Verify bank amount upon distribution and return
- Daily paperwork and reports as needed
- Constant communication with entire Operations Management team to ensure that all issues and/or concerns are dealt with on a regular basis
- Organize and prepare cash for daily deposits for pick-up
- Prepare and maintain daily deposit logs.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Cash handling experience a must.
- Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary to meet a deadline.
- Great organization skills and detail oriented a must.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and guests.
- Must be proficient with computers; MS Word and Excel a plus.
Salary: $14.00 /hourHow to Apply
To apply please log on to www.merlincareers.com